Thursday, March 4, 2010

Raid on St. Michel, Game 1: The Bridge at St. Stephen

WA week today will see the opening shots in the NQSYW version of the raid on St. Michel.( at Cold Wars) In honour of the border crossing between New Brunswick and Maine I have renamed the 1st town St Stephen. I will actually be crossing at Woodstock but the NY one is better known

The initial Northern Alliance (North Polemburg and Rosmark ) defenders will be all Rosmark troops, 2 companies of local militia, 2 squadrons of Yellow Hussars, 1 gun and 3 companies of the Queens Foreign Regt. I expect the attackers to be mostly Schuffling Bushwhackers ( I'm pretty sure I've spelled that wrong please see Sharp Edge of the Brush blog for more on Schoeffen-Buschhagen ) and Wachovians.

( I'm practicing blog updates from my new cell phone)

1 comment: